Monday, June 7, 2021

2021-06-06_PatioParty

I wish I'd got the camera out before Laura Nick and Cindy left.
Richie and Gareth




Left to right: Richie; Christine; Pete; Alan; Gareth; Nancy; Emmett.

I'd like to add the link to the Youtube video some of you mentioned (bird singing along with people?).
Here is the link that made me think of (cat on keyboard plays with bass player).
I can't believe this is for real... 

Glad folks enjoyed our local birds. 
Here are a few recent kitchen-window shots.

Rose-breasted Grosbeaks (females and males)

Gray Catbird 

Baltimore Oriole (male)

Bluebird (male)



 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the photos of backyard picnic. But the cat playing jazz is out of this world. When the cat crossed its paws to reach the higher octave I wasn't sure if I was awake.

    ReplyDelete