Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wildflower City

 2017-06-21 First day of summer the calendar says, I thought I'd photograph an interesting flower I'd seen during previous lunchtime walks.
Then I decided I might as well document all the wildflowers I saw. 
There were more than I expected.
This is without leaving sidewalk or parking lot (but I still managed to pick up a tick).
It was hard to tell if my phone camera was focusing or not, being so bright out.
Consequently I've omitted maybe two that were too blurry.
I think I can ID some of them, need help with the rest, any takers?

This is the one that inspired the project.


Some kind of Daisy I assume?


Chickory

Must be Orange Hawkweed.

 Clover





Thistle










Teazel (not blooming yet but I couldn't pass it by)


Milkweed






No comments:

Post a Comment